Your new company
Our client is a well known TFM service provider, they operate across the UK and deliver both hard & soft FM into public and private sector. In recent years they have grown and developed into a truly modern brand in the outsourcing sector and they have ambitious and achievable growth plans.
Your new role
We are recruiting for a Workplace Services Director, you will hold P&L and operational responsibility for a portfolio of accounts across the UK. Responsibilities include
- Financial, commercial & contractual control
- Identifying opportunities to increase contract growth
- Acting as the senior point of contact / escalation
- Management, leadership and guidance of a large service team
- Developing senior level stakeholder relationships
- Lead on innovation and digital projects
- Drive performance using data and analytics
- Support business development and customer retention projects
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an exceptionally client facing and proactive operator, you must have a background delivering services at a senior level and have a proven ability to drive performance and customer relationships. It is imperative you have managed and run a large FM / outsourcing business.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and modern organisation that has a focus not only on growth but retaining established customers, they can offer an executive level package and the ability to shape and develop the direction of the business