£50,000 - £55,000 + Car & Package
Your new company:
Boden Group are working with a prestigious global Facilities Management FM & Real Estate provider who are welcoming a talented Workplace Manager into their team. The company are a highly regarded in the industry and are known for creating rewarding opportunities for their employees.
Due to recently winning a world leading telecommunication contract they are seeking a Workplace Manager who has a creative and dynamic approach to their work. There is an abundance of opportunities to grow within this role and have autonomy over the portfolio of 40 sites covering the UK.
Your new role:
This is a varied and exciting role that will play a fundamental part on a newly acquired contract. The role will include.
- Small projects delivery such as fabric and air-conditioning
- Leading the team to ensure all hard and soft service lines are being delivered to a high standard
- Being the onsite key point of contact for the client
- Organising workspace movement and management
- Ensuring that financial operations are in-line with the sites budget
- Identifying further opportunities and projects for the wider business
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for a Workplace Manager who possesses a passion for quality and an eye for detail. You will be open to new ideas and able to adapt to a varied and changing environment. Ideally you will have.
- Experienced in Facilities Management within the Tech or Professional services sector
- Previous experience of managing a multisite contract
- Delivered on both hard and soft service lines to a high standard
- Budget management
- Knowledge of occupational safety requirements
- Ability to lead a diverse team of staff in a challenging environment
- A demonstrated background in continuous improvement
- Previously identified and delivered projects
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or contact ‘Jayde’ on 0121 702 1464
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.