WFM Project Manager - Surrey - £28,000-£32,000
The key purpose of this role is to assist in the delivery of the Time and Attendance (T&A) solution to the various business divisions in consultation with, and as directed by, the Snr WFM Project Manager.
- Project delivery of Time and Attendance to various ISS contracts throughout the UK.
- Project management and system implementation to meet contractual requirements or business needs.
- Provision of regular Progress and status reporting to business leads as agreed with Senior Project Manager.
- Delivery of User support & training.
- Degree level qualification or matching experience in a relevant business area.
- A desire to progress as an I.T. professional.
- Technical appreciation in all areas of I.T. Delivery and Infrastructure.
- Fully proficient in the use of all MS Office products including MS Visio and MS Project
If this role is of interest to you please apply through this advert or call Leah Stone on 0121 702 1464 for more details