Transformation/Business Improvement Manager
£350 - £400 per day
I am currently recruiting a Transformation/Business Improvement Manager to work with one of our top facilities management clients. A resurgence of vacancies are now available within the TFM market, and our clients are searching for appropriate candidates across UK.
- Lead the mobilisation teams in delivery of work streams.
- Identify required mobilisation resource during bid preparation and agree with the Business Director, in readiness for contract award.
- Report regularly to the Operations Director on progress, key activities and expenditure against budget. To understand the monthly figures, taking proactive action to prevent losses and maximise profitability.
The Requirements from the client
- It is essential the candidate has previous experience in Facilities Management
- The successful candidate must have recent transformation experience, particularly working on a sizeable contract
- An understanding and working knowledge of the TUPE process
- Experience in building teams with a key focus on performance management and driving projects not just through to mobilisation but through a stable state.
- Excellent Communication skills at a senior level.
- A minimum of 3 years Project or Programme Management experience with exposure to the TFM industry
- Experience in high pressured FM environments.
For more information please call Sunny on 07949 759 578