Your new company
A leading global FM provider.
Your new role
- Day to day operation of systems & financials
- Day to day liaison and updates with key customer
- Day to day liaison and organisational assistance to the engineering team
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
What you'll need to succeed
- A friendly personality, able to answer phone calls
- An organised manner, taking control of your own work
- Adhering to KPI's and SLA's
- Looking to start a career with a leading UK company
What you'll get in return
Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Helpdesk / Administrator / CAFM / Leeds