£45k + package
We have an opportunity for a Technical Services Manager to join a leading Facilities Management Service Provider looking after a significant account.
The Technical Services Manager will be responsible for the delivery of Technical Services across a one large site, managing a skilled Engineering team including supervisors, delivering planned and reactive maintenance across the sites.
- Technical services manager for a leading FM Service provider
- Managing the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance across one large site.
- Services include Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
- Management of an Engineering team across the sites.
- Ensuring planned preventative maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Ensuring reactive works are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Management and delivery of small/additional project works
- Reporting into Account Director and Account Manager
- Leading FM Service provider
- Technical background – Mechanical or Electrical qualifications
- Experience in the delivery of Hard FM services
- Competent with all M and E building services
- Industrial/Manufacturing background is ideal
- Previously managed an engineering team
- Managed planned and reactive maintenance services
- Commercially and financially astute
- Experience in extra/small works is desirable
- Ambitious, driven individual, able to identify new opportunities
- Able to bring in innovative/improved methods and ways or working
- Ideally based within a short commute of Birmingham
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Sam on 0121 702 1227 or 07957310467
Contract Manager / FM / Facilities Management / M&E Contract Manager / Planned / Reactive / M&E / FM Maintenance / Hard FM / Hard Services / Birmingham / West Midlands