Technical Services Manager
£45k - £50k
Boden Resource are recruiting for a Technical Services Manager for our pharmaceutical Client site in Worthing. The ideal candidate must hold a technical qualification and have proven management experience.
- Technical/Hard FM Manager for sites in Swindon & Gloucester
- Delivering first class hard FM services across your site
- The role is part of the leadership team for the contract, reporting into the General Manager on site
- Providing technical advice and guidance to both the client and your engineering team
- Managing engineering budgets for the site
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the bespoke PPM system.
- Work closely with the operational management team and ensure all work is carried out correctly and to company standard
- Ensuring the smooth running of your buildings from a Mechanical and Electrical perspective
- Recruitment and growth of your team (technical)
- Leading FM Service provider operating across the world
- THIS CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE PROGRESSED IF THEY HAVE A PENICILIN ALLERGY AND IT IS VITAL YOU MAKE IT CLEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGY THAT COULD PROVENT YOU ARE WORKING ON SITE.
- Strong technical, mechanical or electrical background.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering Hard FM services
- Previously managed an engineering team delivering planned and reactive maintenance.
- Customer Focused.
- Able to implement new methods and ideas.
- Able to build a strong working relationship with the customer.
To apply for this position, please apply via this advert. If you have any questions about this role, please call Matt on 0121 702 1464
Keywords: Technical Manager/ Technical Services Manager/ Engineering Manager/ Engineering Lead/ Maintenance Manager/ Hard Services Manager