I am currently recruiting for a Technical Services Manager vacancy, which is a regional role across the East of the country with travel required across various areas such as Norwich, Peterborough and Bedford. This is a Temp to Perm vacancy and looking to interview immediately and get someone started within the coming weeks.
- Carrying out the role of Technical Focal Point for the Region
- Providing technical and operational support to the team
- Liaising with the Operations and Project Teams to give support on all technical and engineering issues.
- Managing formal auditing and monitoring of systems and processes
- Undertake investigations with respect near misses and accidents
- To support the review the performance and suitability of both existing and new supply chain members.
- Preparing monthly reports on matters technical for the Regional Account Director and Head of Health, Safety and Technical Services.
What the client seeks
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven high level of M&E knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Holds academic and vocational qualifications or has experience equivalent to those.
- Ideally trained Authorised Person with operational experience of delivering FM or other critical services
If you are interested in this role, please apply to the advert and I will be in touch in due course.