Technical Services Manager
£45k - £50k
Boden Resource are recruiting an Mechanical Services Manager to cover healthcare site based in Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have to ensure full compliance is met for all aspects of the Estates function in line with respective regulatory requirements.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of PPM systems for utilisation by the Estates team.
- AE audit reports and completion of all actions
- To undertake co-ordinating / senior AP role for associated mechanical systems
- To be responsible for all relevant systems. Medical Gases, Water, Pressure, HVAC, LOLER, POD system, to current Legislative, Regulatory, Statutory and Department of Health requirements.
- To keep up to date of all changes and amendments to statutory legislation and mandatory requirements relating to the safe and effective maintenance and operation of healthcare building services and installations.
- Ensure appropriate levels of AP, CP and RP personal are trained, qualified and experienced in each required discipline.
- Lead and deliver the administration of all Compliance, Legislative and Operational documents and manuals.
- To work with the Operations and Capital Works Manager to provide and develop the PPM and Asset data base within Maximo in order to provide an effective Facilities Maintenance service.
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Substantial understanding and experience of relevant Department of Health, Regulatory and Legislative issues.
- To have a full understanding and experience of relevant processes and procedures relevant to the role, including quality assurance requirements, techniques and processes.
- Commercial and financial awareness with proven knowledge of budgetary control
- Accredited to either NEBOSH or IOSH
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of the Boden Resource central team will be in contact.
Keywords: Engineering Manager/ Technical Manager/ Estates Manager/ Mechanical Lead/ Maintenance Manager/ Hard Services Manager/ Hard FM/ Contract Manager (HARD FM)