Technical Services Manager - Dublin - €50,000 plus benefits
Boden Resource are working with a leading Facilities Management service provider, who are looking to add a Technical Service Manager to their prestigious client site in central Dublin. Managing a team of M&E staff across the site, you’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of all M&E services across the site, technical services and projects, undertaking Authorised Person responsibility where needed. You’ll need to have a trades background (M&E or plumbing ideally) and experience managing a team of technical staff, ideally in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Managing the delivery of all technical services across the site, ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is delivered according to the contractual SLA.
- Overseeing all Health & Safety requirements across the site, carrying out risk and COSHH assessments where needed.
- Undertake Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems.
- Managing budget for maintenance, PMP contracts, running the designated site areas and maintaining physical assets on the site.
- Working as part of the senior management team on site, reporting to the site General Manager.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to both the client and your engineering team
- Ensuring the smooth running of your buildings from a Mechanical and Electrical perspective
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous management experience in a similar role within facilities services.
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- Proven experience of managing a maintenance team and achieving SLA’s.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in an engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, plumbing).
- Authorised Person qualifications in a relevant discipline would be an advantage.
- Management qualifications (ILM, CMI, DMS, NVQ).
- Experience in building services and plant engineering, carrying out maintenance of technical issues, and water hygiene regulations. Awareness of CDM Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate.
- Fully aware of H&S and general legislative matters (Health & Safety qualifications would be an advantage).
- Good understanding of Building management systems.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.