Technical Service Manager / London & South East / £55,000
Boden Resource are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Services Manager, working across a large industrial contact with a leading global FM service provider.
- Responsible for operational management of building, engineering services and project management across multiple sites in the UK South region.
- Managing a multi-site team with 5 direct reports.
- Full management of all sites in the region, including staff management.
- Undertake Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems.
- Driving and managing projects across the portfolio and managing subcontractor relationships.
- Day to day running of the contract, ensuring all statutory and mandatory tasks are undertaken.
- Carrying out site visits and maintaining communication with the client.
- Implementing Asset Management Framework throughout the operation.
- Control of visiting specialist contractors, producing quotations for repair and project work.
- A leading global integrated FM service provider.
- Must hold IOSH Certificate in Managing Safety (NEBOSH is advantageous but not essential)
- Holds a minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline.
- Experience working in critical environments is highly desirable.
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements.
- Proven track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio.
- Strong background of building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients.
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment.
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team. Experience of direct labour management of subcontracting staff.
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery.
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract.
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.