Technical Operations Manager
€65-70,000 plus company vehicle and package
Boden Resource are working with a market-leading FM company in Ireland, who are looking for a Technical Operations Manager. Working across a number of client sites around Dublin, you will be responsible for a team of mobile technicians and facilities managers, managing the account and relationships with the client.
- Managing and developing all aspects of the client contract, including budget control and financial targets, KPIs, compliance, and QHSE.
- Full budget responsibility – financial planning and delivering against cost targets, recommending budgetary adjustments and identifying potential areas of cost savings. Controlling and supplier, subcontractor and labour costs.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with the client, continuously meeting and exceeding on expectations and delivering an excellent level of service.
- Managing and developing the operations team, with responsibility for setting objectives, employee appraisals, HR and disciplinary procedures and personal development.
- Ensuring all PPM and Reactive calls, SLA’s and KPI’s, including the Company’s set
targets, are met for the contract.
- Leading by example in health & safety matters, ensuring all team members comply with the statutory and contractual legislative requirements.
- Supporting the development of new sales and identifying opportunities for growth within the business.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a technical management role within FM services
- Technical qualifications, ideally in a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Relevant FM, technical and management qualifications would be advantageous
- Experience managing large P&L budgets and financial forecasting
- A strong background in managing client relationships and expectations
- Previous experience managing a large team of technical FM staff
- Understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and experience managing safe systems of work.
- Professional and able to effectively represent both the company and the client at internal/external meetings
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.