Technical Operations Manager
£50000 to £55000 + package
I am looking to recruit an Infrastructure Operations Manager for a global FM provider. The Infrastructure Operations Manager will lead a team to deliver Electrical, HVAC, wet systems, steam and associated pipework planned, civils including all reactive and corrective maintenance. You will be responsible for ensuring safety, quality and statutory compliance to achieve the key performance metrics within your area of responsibility. Your excellent communication skills will ensure that you build long lasting credible relationships in a collaborate work partnership with client stakeholders, Operation Managers, SMEs third party providers, support functions and other key stakeholders to ensure best in class delivery.
- Proactive management of work orders incorporating BDM/Planning/OWA/6 week look ahead against agreed benchmarks
- (KPI's etc), and a full review of PPM for suitability.
- Proactive Management of EH&S (e.g. LOLER, PUWER, COSHH, Audit actions etc) for designated teams/Areas
- Preparation and leading/fronting audits as required
- Ensure team/area are always fully compliant (Integrity, Quality, Safety, Training, Statutory, cGMP, cGEP, cGLP and cGDP
- Asset management including review of critical assets and systems and effective escalation of known risks
- Periodic review and update of Business Continuity Plan for area of responsibility and in conjunction with Site Manager,
- Effective use of IT skills to assist on input of any site reporting as instructed by Site Manager
- Involvement in reviews of subcontractors and associated scope of works
- Ensure high level of housekeeping in areas of responsibility (5 s radar charts, GEMBA etc)
- Working in liaison with all central support functions
- Proactive liaison with Site minor works to agree project prioritization, progress and completion and business impact
- Proactive liaison with Capital Projects to assess support needs and business impact
- Active involvement in local and site CommCell meetings
- Attend business user group meetings as required
- Experience managing stakeholders is essential;
- Having a service background is essential;
- Experience of managing contracts and ensuring governance, writing and operating to processes and procedures
- Significant operations experience of facilities management or service delivery. Industry expertise such as Critical Environments, Pharma, Finance and Oil & Gas valued and preferred.
- Supervisory management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Reliable, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Ability to build and develop successful long-term relationships with clients, and other teams.
- Ability to work independently under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Excellent task management skills, results orientated with a strong work ethic, and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and friendly under pressure.
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.