We have an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join a leading Facilities Management service provider in Central Dublin. Managing a client building with which houses 2 tenants, you will be looking after all technical maintenance and any third-party vendors across the site. You will need to have an electrical background with experience in building management.
- Working as part of the facilities team, ensuring all services are delivered to meet contractual requirements.
- Making sure all PPM’s and reactive works on the site are allocated and closed off once complete.
- Developing local improvement programmes that are aligned with overall business strategy and that will help the company to meet its client service commitments.
- Managing working relationship with the building tenants and all staff on site, making sure the service delivered meets and exceeds the contractual requirements.
- Tracking maintenance KPI’s to identify issues, trends and areas for improvement.
- Representing the company and client at operational meetings, and driving excellence for the client and contractors.
- Analysing KPI’s to identify issues, trends and improvement opportunities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recognised qualifications in an electrical discipline.
- Experience in managing building services, including maintenance. Familiarity with Building Management Systems (BMS) would be an advantage.
- Client facing experience, able to build strong working relationships and manage multiple clients.
- Experience using CAFM systems.
- Self-motivated, able to mentor and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, able to deal with clients and staff at all levels.
- Able to manage expectations of the client and team, with the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders and deal with resistance.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.