£45k + Package
The client is an Integrated supply partner to a large electrical supplier therefore maintaining a positive working relationship is critical to success. Consistent safe and quality service delivery both through self-delivery and managing the supply chain are key for success. Providing Support and technical leadership to the local account-based team and client are equally important.
- Line Management of location-based account staff.
- Management of Helpdesk and planning function.
- Provide a proactive approach to reactive maintenance issues.
- Management of Tier 1 Vendor for all soft services.
- Management of Tier 2 subcontract supply chain.
- Conduct Daily/Weekly/monthly site Health & Safety inspections.
- Liaise with the Critical Environments Manager relating to maintenance issues.
- Ensure all statutory compliance requirements are met.
- Deliver a safe working environment by prioritising Health & Safety process.
- Effective financial control and cost management of operating and capital budgets.
- Review and establish procedures that demonstrate performance is being delivered.
- Ensure Facilities Management Account SLA’s are met and exceeded.
- Maintain documentation and records to meet CBRE quality management systems.
- To drive the continuous improvement agenda across all aspects of the account.
- Ability to identify savings without impacting output.
- Leading, Global FM Service provider
- Strong technical, mechanical or electrical background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering Hard FM services
- Previously managed an engineering team delivering planned and reactive maintenance
- HV AP is desirable but not essential
- Local to Staffordshire
- Worked within a critical environment
- Formal M or E qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Extensive background in Building Services
- Experience in additional/small project works
- Able to implement new methods and ideas
- Able to build a strong working relationship with the customer
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
Technical Manager / Technical Services Manager / Engineering Manager / M&E Manager / Critical / Critical Environments / FM / Facilities / Facilities Manager / Critical / Technical Services / Hard FM / Hard Services