Technical Facilities Manager
€65,000 plus benefits
Boden Resource are working with a global FM provider who are looking to recruit a Technical Facilities Manager for their team on a blue-chip financial contract. Reporting into the Account Lead, your role will be to manage all aspects of the technical facility services and manage a portfolio of sites around Dublin and the West Coast.
- Managing the Technical/FM Service Operation to ensure high performance of the teams on site.
- Responsibility for staff hiring, attraction and retention, and improving team performance through guidance, coaching and feedback.
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with the client and key stakeholders.
- Delivering against budget and service target and additional KPIs.
- Financial management of the sites by preparing, monitoring and reporting on budgets.
- Work within the client’s business to deliver best practice and value for money.
- Monitoring EH&S performance to ensure compliance with Client and company standards.
- Regular contact with client to ensure continued satisfaction, identifying potential problems early and putting agreed action plan in place.
- Ensuring that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues.
- Proactively involved in ensuring that services are reviewed and refinements made to enhance them.
- Work with procurement to ensure contracts are correct and in place with services added where appropriate
- Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with all operating procedures, statutory requirements, and within the client procedures, guidelines and country legal requirements for Health and Safety.
- Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance the value of properties.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience in a Technical Facilities Manager role
- Excellent organisational skills required.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing a large multi-site team.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer focused
- Good communicator – both written and verbal
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move