Technical Coordinator - £30000 - £45000 per year - Studley - Permanent
A National House Builder who build over 16,000 new homes per year across the UK, with over 40 years of proven expertise are searching for a Technical Coordinator to join their Warwickshire office and help to deliver hundreds of bespoke homes, over 12 sites in the coming years. The Technical team are growing to keep up with demand and ensure that the same quality is delivered from the first to the last.
The Technical team work closely with the Commercial, Land and Sales team throughout the build to keep a consistent quality to all of the properties that they build and work with the aftercare team to deliver a smooth transition for the home buyers. The preferred Technical Coordinator should have over 3 years experience of working for a house builder and have longevity to demonstrate that they have helped deliver a site from initial planning, through design and delivery. A background in Engineering or Architecture would give this person a solid grounding in the technical intricacies of the role help them to understand technical drawings.
Technical Coordinator requirements:
- Monitor the design in line with the development programme and ensure that the latest information is issued to relevant parties and maintained on document management system
- Degree educated in Engineering or Architecture 2:1 minimum
- 3 years experience working for a private residential developer
- Experience of working with local authorities and planning authorities
- Attendance of meetings at site and/or external offices & writing minutes for meeting attended with summarised action points.
- Assist on the production of various project documents such as schedules, specifications , material palettes, Home Owner’s packs, as built drawings
- Working with the Construction Team as required
- Coordination of supplier’s design and product information.
- Strong personality and desire to work as a team
- Proficient in IT packages; MS Excel, Word Outlook & Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam Revu
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment and in the housing industry.
- Experience of site visits and taking a brief back to the office to deliver
- Design, technical and commercial overview skills, alongside an excellent attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively.
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in working for a well known house builder in Warwickshire, have a can do attitude and a hunger to learn from some of the best people in the industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
The salary is up to £40,000 plus car, fuel card and bonus.