One of the UK’s largest PLC who build over 16,000 new homes per year with nearly 50 years of proven expertise are looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their Warwickshire office. The Technical Coordinator will help to deliver hundreds of traditional homes, over 12 sites in the coming years.
The Technical Coordinator will work closely with the Commercial, Land and Sales team throughout the build to keep a consistent quality to all the properties that they build. The preferred Technical Coordinator should have over 3 years’ experience of working for a house builder and have longevity to demonstrate that they have helped deliver a site from initial planning, through design and delivery.
Technical Coordinator requirements:
- Degree educated in Engineering or Architecture 2:1 minimum
- Monitor the design in line with the development programme and ensure that the latest information is issued to relevant parties and maintained on document management system
- Attendance of meetings at site and/or external offices & writing minutes for meeting attended with summarised action points.
- Assist on the production of various project documents such as schedules, specifications, material palettes, Homeowner’s packs, as built drawings
- Working with the Construction Team as required
- Experience of working with local authorities and planning authorities
- Coordination of supplier’s design and product information.
- 3 years’ experience working for a private residential developer
- Strong personality and desire to work as a team
- Design, technical and commercial overview skills, alongside an excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in IT packages; MS Excel, Word Outlook & Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam Revu
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment and in the housing industry.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of site visits and taking a brief back to the office to deliver
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively.
If you are interested in working for a well-established PLC in Warwickshire, looking for that next step in your career and a hunger to learn from some of the best people in the industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
The salary is up to £40,000 plus car, fuel card and bonus.