Midlands – Birmingham
£40,000 + Car
Our client, a leading Facilities Management firm is looking for Technical Auditor to support across multiple contracts and sites. Ideal candidate shall have previous experience within a FM environment and compliance.
- Technical Auditor for leading service provider working on key corporate contracts
- This is a field / home based role, performing site audits in accordance with internal audit policies, methodologies and standards in order to identify meaningful issues and risks.
- Liaise with the Facilities team on the sites such as a contract managers and sub-contractors
- Dealing with all compliance on the sites with regards to hard services
- Generating reports and using the CAFM system
- Chase and close down all actions
- Ensuring that all sites are compliant and adhere to H&S policies and procedures
- Conducts risk-focused audits that can have a negative impact on business continuity and makes conclusions on the level of residual risk.
- Appropriately analyzes control environments and develops effective audit steps to test controls where necessary in line with new methodology.
- A leading FM service Provider
- Relevant hard service qualifications hugely desirable
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous compliance experience essential
- Comfortable working independently
- Strong H&S experience and background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Critical thinker with keen eye for detail
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464
Facilities Management / Technical Auditor / Midlands/ Auditor / FM / Service / PM / Consultant / Birmingham