£25,000 - £30,000/annum Plus generous package
A well-established PLC who are known for building high volume, high quality homes with nearly 50 years of proven expertise are looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their Warwickshire office. The Technical Coordinator will help to deliver hundreds of traditional homes, over 15 sites in the coming years.
The Technical Assistant will work closely with the Senior Technical Manager throughout the build to keep a consistent quality to all the properties that they build. The preferred Technical Coordinator should have over 3 years’ experience of working for a house builder or within Construction and have longevity to demonstrate that they have helped deliver a site from initial planning, through design and delivery.
- Degree educated in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction degree 2:1 minimum
- Proficient in IT packages; MS Excel, Word Outlook & Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam Revu
- Monitor the design in line with the development programme and ensure that the latest information is issued to relevant parties and maintained on document management system
- Attendance of meetings at site and/or external offices & writing minutes for meeting attended with summarised action points.
- Assist on the production of various project documents such as schedules, specifications, material palettes, Homeowner’s packs, as built drawings
- Working with the Construction Team as required
- Coordination of supplier’s design and product information.
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment and in the housing industry.
- Experience of site visits and taking a brief back to the office to deliver
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- Experience of working with local authorities and planning authorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively.
If you are an experienced Technical Assistant interested in working for one of UK’s largest PLC in Warwickshire, looking for that next step in your career and a hunger to learn from some of the best people in the industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
The salary is up to £30,000 plus package.