Boden Resource are currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator to work for a prestigious Facilities Management service provider on a globally recognised client site based in Reading. Your role will be to manage all administrative services for the Technical team, including issuing reactive and planned maintenance, purchase orders and invoices.
- Supporting the site Technical team on all administrative duties involved with the contract scope on site
- Issuing and closing planned and reactive maintenance tasks via the CAFM system
- Manage maintenance requests through the CAFM system
- Issue and manage the process for issuing purchase orders / raising client quotations
- Provide admin support as required to include; quotations / invoice raising / invoice receipt / payroll
- Answering phones and recording messages
- Logging information onto spreadsheets and producing reports
- Liaison between all hard service providers, with regards to all administrative issues.
- Support proper administrative control of all hard services contracts in relation to Quality/company standards and procedures etc.
- Using IT systems to provide/monitor data within in line with KPIs and SLAs and other management reporting systems including SAP, Maximo etc.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A technical background or exposure to a similar industry would advantageous.
- Experience in an administrative or business support role
- A customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Excellent communication and good time management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Confident and flexible manner.
- Proven to ability to prioritise
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office suite.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of CAFM systems, especially Maximo, would be advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- The ability to maintain good customer relationships is essential even when demands are high.