Our client, a leading facilities service provider, are looking to take on a Switchboard Operator to join their team based on a client site in Dublin. The successful candidate will provide first-rate customer service and act as an ambassador fort the client, operating their call centre telephone service.
- Efficiently operate the client call centre switchboard/telephone service, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Handling external and internal calls professionally; determining the purpose of the call and transferring to the appropriate personnel or department
- Familiarity with staff extensions and the location and services provided by the various client departments in order to enable the provision of an efficient service
- Take and relay messages accurately and efficiently
- Be well presented and maintain a professional image at all times when interacting with callers, clients and on behalf of the company
- Provide a prompt and courteous service at all times
- Be aware of all standard operating procedures regarding Health & Safety at work
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a Corporate Reception / Customer Service /Call Centre environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of complaint handling.
- Excellent time-keeping.
- Working accurately, under pressure and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Working as an excellent team member but also being able to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, use initiative and manage changing priorities as they arise.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with diverse groups of people.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.