Sustainability Coordinator - Permanent - £30000 - £35000 per year - Birmingham
This is a home based role - ideally Midlands / North, however we will accept applicants nationwide.
Your new company
- A leading Global Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
- Auditing around different sites
- Generating reports on audits
- Requires a lot of travel
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Ensuring compliance with regulation
- Offering resources and advice
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong and positive solution driven mindset
- Good knowledge of EMS (Environmental Management System)
- Knowledge of ISO 14001
- Preferably degree qualified
- Previous or similar experience in previous role
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Environmental / Sustainability Coordinator / SAP / Nationwide