Supervisor – FM
£38,000, 23 days hol +BH, Vehicle
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider
Your new role
- Site Supervisor leading a team of Engineers in delivering planned and reactive maintenance including electrical, mechanical and fabric services.
- Working closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure high levels of service delivery whilst working to identify areas of improvement.
- Playing a key role in managing, maintaining and developing the client relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Engineers with experience of leading or supervising a team
- A strong maintenance background holding A/C or electrical qualifications
- Experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Those looking to apply should have a high level of both written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- This is the ideally first step into a management position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move