Soft Services Manager
£36,000 - £40,000 + Package
We have an opportunity for a Contract Manager to join a leading Facilities Management Service Provider on a key account in Middlesex.
The Contract manager will be responsible for the delivery of Soft FM Services across a large Educational site, managing a large team of Operatives delivering Cleaning, Security, and Pest Control Services.
- Contract Manager for a leading FM Service provider
- Managing the delivery of soft services across a large Educational site.
- Services include Cleaning, Security and Pest Control.
- Management of a large team of Operatives and Supervisors.
- Budget/P&L Management
- Reporting into the Regional Operations Manager.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client, attending monthly meetings as required.
- Be responsible for the leadership and management of supervisors and staff delivering these services.
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the team and customer base.
- Leading FM Service provider
Proven experience in the management of a Soft FM services environment.
- Proven experience and development within Facilities Management
- Direct labour responsibility for staff, demonstrating previous experience of dealing with performance and absence management.
- Experience of KPI led contracts (including negotiation, compilation and application), performance monitoring and report writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- SIA Security license (desirable).
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification.