Soft Service Manager
€35,000 – 40,000
We are working with a global facilities service provider, who are looking to recruit a Soft Service Manager for their client site in Cork. Looking after all soft services on the site - cleaning, catering, landscaping, and additional services – you will be responsible for ensuring all staff members carry out their roles in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
- Managing and maintaining the delivery of all soft services on the contract to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Ensuring all members of staff deliver services in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and KPIs of the service contract.
- Monitoring all related equipment in the department and overseeing all statutory, company and site Health & Safety compliance, including incident reports and escalation.
- Motivating and leading the team to carry out their roles to a high standard, in accordance with company and client policies and procedures.
- Full responsibility and management of any financial and inventory activities associated with the delivery of Soft Services on site.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience managing soft services in a Facilities Management environment.
- Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning services, ideally within the medical device/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience and understanding of budget management.
- Health & Safety qualifications – IOSH or similar.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service & communication skills.
- Experience of working within a standards/compliance environment.
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Professional Standards Authority accreditation is not essential but would be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.