Site Operations Manager
Boden Resource are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Site Operations Manager with a leading global FM Service Provider. Your role will be to manage delivery of both hard and soft services across an aviation research, design and manufacturing site.
- Managing a team of 55 staff across all service disciplines across M&E, Catering, Cleaning, Front of House and Projects.
- Acting as single point of contact with Site Level Clients for all queries relating to service delivery.
- Responsible for budget management and financial planning of the site, including P&L.
- Monitoring financial performance on site in keeping with aligned budgets.
- Liaising with service leads, senior managements and clients to manage service quality and compliance.
- Ensuring that all Safety, Compliance and Quality processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
- Identify and progress growth opportunities in line with Account Strategy and to support Client Business needs.
- Coordinating responses to formal quality and compliance audits.
- You must have a background in Hard Services, with previous experience as a technical or maintenance manager.
- Authorised Person in HV/LV.
- Qualified in IOSH or equivalent.
- You must have experience working at a similar level, with a demonstrable background in the service industry.
- A strong leader who can oversee a large multidisciplinary team.
- Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety.
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven experience in an integrated facilities management role covering Hard, Soft and Catering Services
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
- CIEH level 3 or equivalent is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this vacancy please do apply via advert and a member of Boden Resource central team will be in contact.