Site Manager - TFM | £40k plus benefits | Stretton
I am currently working with a leader in the provision of FM Services to recruit a Site Manager to head up TFM service delivery to a large site in Stocken.
This a high security critical environment site within the justice sector.
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure all corporate policies and procedures are implemented and complied with.
- Ensure all services are delivered in line with contractual commitments.
- Carry out audits and spot checks to confirm service delivery by both direct employees and sub-contractors is of the required quality.
- Carry out first line management duties with staff including disciplinary and employment processes.
- Revenue generation from additional work identification.
- Provide information exchange with on-site customers.
- To oversee the day to day operation and strategic management of the Estate / building on behalf of the Client.
- Leading FM Service provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager
- Strong FM background and understanding
- Experience working for an FM Service provider/contractor highly desirable
- Previously held budgetary responsibility
- Based in 45-minute commute
- Need to be able to complete various levels clearance on site which will carried out by the company
- Good Health and Safety background and understanding
- Previously lead and managed FM operatives/teams
- Client facing individual, able to demonstrate previous experience of developing and managing client relationships
- Experience in additional/small project works advantageous
- Must have previously worked in a role where you have delivered both hard and soft FM services
- Commercially and financially astute
- Clear a and strong communicator with both the client and your team
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
Facilities Manager / FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard / Soft / Service Provider / Health & Safety / Rugby / East Midlands / Leicester / Facilities Manager