I am currently recruiting for a Site Manager / Contracts Manager for a client based in the centre of London. This is an interim position, with the high probability of becoming permanent in the coming months. Please find below a brief overview of the role:
Day to day duties
- Managing a FM Portfolio across both hard and soft FM (predominantly hard)
- Overseeing a team of 3 supervisors and medium to large size maintenance team
- Managing the KPI’s with the client
- Very customer focused role and requires someone to meet with the customer on a weekly basis
- Handling minor works
- Managing the compliance across the site
What the client seeks
- Someone ideally coming from a hard FM Background (soft FM is still acceptable)
- Possessing relevant qualifications – i.e. City & Guilds M&E
- Great communication skills
- Ideally worked within the Public Sector
- Handled maintenance previously
This is working on a sensitive site and requires someone with the ability to pass a fully enhanced DBS.
If this role is of interest, please apply on the advert and I will reply within due course.