Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit an Interim Site Manager. The right candidate shall have previous experience as a Supervisor ideally within an FM environment.
- Experienced in working across multiple sites on the contract.
- Open to working on multiple projects at one time and to tight deadlines.
- M&E, refurb and fit out projects
- Assisting the Project Manager on site
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with regulatory and statutory undertakings, H&S and Policies
- Manage the sub-contractors carrying out work
- Liaise with Operations and Maintenance teams
- Work with the client
- A Leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a Background within Site Management
- Open to travelling
- Holds relevant technical qualifications – SMSTS
- NEBOSH qualification is ideal - Health and Safety
- Comfortable working independently
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Ideally possesses a fabric, M&E and FM background
- Dynamic and forward thinking with the ability to adapt quickly and multitask
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call James Deeley