£55,000 - £60,000 + Package
Our client, a prestigious Educational site in Birmingham, are currently looking to recruit an Estates Manager to successfully deliver a range of FM Services.
The role is a fantastic opportunity, and provides the chance to progress and grow within a large, well established site.
- Ensure the successful delivery of both Hard and Soft service works across a large Educational site based in Birmingham.
- Maintain a positive relationship across all levels of staff across the site, attending monthly update and performance meetings as required.
- Be responsible for the leadership and management of a large team of Portering, Cleaning, and Maintenance Operatives.
- Ensure that all individual and contractual KPI's are adhered too.
- Proven experience in the management of TFM Services.
- Has managed the delivery of FM services, ideally within an Educational environment.
- Proven experience and development within Facilities Management.
- Direct labour responsibility for staff, demonstrating previous experience of dealing with performance and absence management.
- Holds budgetary management experience.
- Experience of KPI led contracts (including negotiation, compilation and application), performance monitoring and report writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a DBS check.
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification.