£45,000 + 21 days hol + benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- Shift Supervisor leading a team of Engineers in delivering planned and reactive maintenance including electrical, mechanical and fabric services.
- Assist the Operations Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site.
- Playing a key role in managing, maintaining and developing the client relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Engineers with experience of leading or supervising a team
- A strong M&E maintenance background holding electrical qualifications – 17th Edition and C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1,2
- Experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Those looking to apply should have a high level of both written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- This is the ideally first step into a management position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Supervisor / Lead Engineer / Engineer / Facilities Management / FM / Mechanical / Electrical