Shift Supervisor/ Lead Engineer
£42,000 + benefits package & overtime
Your new company:
- One of the largest Facilities Management & Technical Services provider predominantly hard services covering the UK
- This position is static covering a data centre in Hertfordshire
Your new role:
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to all electrical or mechanical systems within a critical data centre environment.
- Managing a shift team of 3 M&E Engineers
What you'll need to succeed:
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified
- Experience within a critical environment working with Generators, High Voltage switchgear, UPS systems, BMS is highly beneficial
- Managed a small team or been a lead shift engineer
- A can-do attitude with the ability to learn and develop new skills
What you'll get in return:
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications (will be required to become HV approved as part of your role).
- Career progression opportunities into management
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amarah Ranger on 0121 702 1464
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.