Shift Leader (Elec or Mech)
Hammersmith Hospital, London
£38K + 20 Holidays + 5% Pension + Overtime
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- Working on a 7-7, 4 on 4 off shift rota days and nights overseeing a team of shift engineers alongside of working on the tools being a technical lead.
- Carrying out PPM and Reactive Maintenance across a hospital site
- Electrical maintenance, AHU’s, Plant room checks, fire alarm systems etc.
- Potentially general maintenance involved
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in the commercial environment, preferably hospital environment in a lead role.
- Electrically qualified with City & Guilds Electrical 236 Parts 1,2 or City & Guilds 2330 Level 2,3
- 17th / 18th edition or City & Guilds Mechanical Qualification or equivalent to
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia on 07494 864 521.