Data Centre Shift Engineer/ Lead - Central London - £40,000 - £44,000 plus benefits package & overtime
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry-leading reputation.
- This position is based at one of their highly critical Data Centre sites within Reading.
Your new role
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within a critical data centre environment.
- Working within a shift team of M&E Engineers
- Working a continental shift pattern – 12-hour days & nights (only 2 weekends per month)
What you'll need to succeed
- Time served Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent
- Electrically qualified – C&G Electrical, FGAS etc.
- Experience within a critical environment working with Generators, High Voltage Switchgear, UPS systems, BMS is highly essential
- A can-do attitude with the ability to learn and develop new skills
- For Shift Lead role, Prior experience managing Engineers
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities – Shift Engineer < Shift Leader < Supervisor < Manager
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security