£36,200 plus benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role
- Working in a static role covering a high-profile site at London Bridge.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding, plant checks, switching and light changes etc.
- Opportunity to make £10,000 in overtime on top of basic salary
- All lunches paid for on site
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are either electrically or mechanically qualified to City & Guilds 236 parts 1 and 2, or City & Guilds 2330 levels 2 and 3 (or equivalent) along with 17th Edition IEE Regs, or City and Guilds in Mechanical Levels 1,2 or 3
- Multi-skilled experience would be beneficial, though not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of London Bridge
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.