£90,000 - £100’000 + car & package
Your new company
We have an urgent vacancy for a Services Director to manage the delivery of FM and support services across a large complex estate. Our client is a well-known service provider that delivers hard FM, support services and infrastructure projects to both private and public sector.
Your new role
- Management, leadership and development of a large service team
- Commercial responsibility for a large P&L account
- Promote a collaborative and cohesive work ethic.
- Act as the senior point of contact for the on-site client
- Deliver working efficiencies whilst minimising risk
- Constantly review the delivery across site and be able to implement change and new service lines.
What you'll need to succeed
You will come from a strong FM background and be experienced managing large service teams. If you have worked within an education, MOD, government or PFI environment that would be advantageous. Management of a large budget or P&L is essential. It is imperative you are comfortable managing and developing senior level relationships as is a high level of commercial and contractual awareness
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive executive level package, the opportunity to work within a complex and challenging environment and superb career development potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.