£70,000 - £75,000 + car allowance + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager operating across two cites working with one of the leading facilities management companies.
Senior Technical Manager
Covering Croydon & Heathrow
Salary £70-75k total – approximately £5K car allowance included in this package & c 15% bonus
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- To provide senior technical leadership and guidance for all aspects of the management and engineering of two London Data Centres.
- The prime responsibilities are to ensure effective and efficient running of the critical and non-critical services and associated functions; and to proactively support all modifications and upgrades.
What you'll need to succeed
- Deep and wide experience and acquired expertise in maintaining and managing critical facilities including data centres: Generators, electrical systems, UPS, Chiller Heating & Ventilation / Air Conditioning and building support systems and their methods of control.
- HV Authorised (SAP qualified)17th Edition Regulation
- Good verbal communication & written English skills
What you'll get in return
- Expectance leading a specialist data centre with a global company.
- A step to enhance your career to director level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Josh Greatrix on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.