Senior Technical Coordinator
£50,000 - £60,000/annum excellent benefits and bonus
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Coordinator or Senior Technical Coordinator to join one of the UK's leading residential developers who have a new site in Warwickshire, where they are building over 500 luxury apartments and new homes.
With over 40 years of development experience, they have proven themselves to be innovative in all that they do and have set the bar for what is possible with large scale regeneration schemes in the UK.
With their new site in Stratford upon Avon and a number of others across the West Midlands, which will give the Technical Manager the opportunity to develop their career for many years.
The developer is looking for a self-motivated person who has proven experience of delivering residential projects from start to finish. It is important that the candidate has worked for their current or former company for a number of years and are able to demonstrate that they have experience of pre and post construction phases.
Technical Coordinator / Senior Technical Coordinator responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating the design and regulatory approval process for residential housing developments from the point of handover from the land department, through to completion of build.
- Liaison with in house departments, external stake holders and clients to ensure that designs are fully coordinated Ensuring that designs comply with both internal company policy requirements and all necessary regulatory approvals
- Monitoring the design in line with the development programme and ensure that the latest information is issued to relevant parties and maintained on document management system Reporting technical & development fees
- The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations and sewer/highway Section Agreements
- Appointing and managing civil engineering consultants to produce highway and drainage designs.
- Co-ordinating the Robust Detail and Building Control submissions.
- Overseeing the initial geotechnical investigations, site archaeology and ecology requirements.
- Co-ordinating the structural engineering aspects and foundation design solutions for each development.
- Act as the project point of contact for the Construction and Commercial teams on each project.
- Apply for and co-ordinate the utility services for each project.
- The successful candidate will have excellent all-round communication skills, be highly self-motivated, able to work to under their own initiative as well as part of a tight team.
- Proven experience working within residential housing and high-rise apartments schemes
- Accomplished Technical Co-ordinator or Design Co-ordinators with major scheme experience
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A construction/design related qualification e.g. HNC/HND/Degree
- Member of a professional body such as CIOB/RIBA/RICS desirable
The company offer an excellent package and annual bonus for their employees.