Senior Technical Coordinator
£50,000 - £55,000/annum Plus generous package
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Coordinator to work for one of the market leaders in the property development industry today. The Senior Technical Coordinator will be joining a well-known plc opening opportunities that are second to none and a range of projects that will challenge and stretch you. They created an environment where the Senior Technical Coordinator has the confidence and freedom to operate to the best of their ability.
- Co-ordinating the design and regulatory approval process for residential housing developments from the point of handover from the land department, through to completion of build.
- Liaison within house departments, external stake holders and clients to ensure that designs are fully coordinated
- Ensuring that designs comply with both internal company policy requirements and all necessary regulatory approvals
- Monitoring the design in line with the development programme and ensure that the latest information is issued to relevant parties and maintained on document management system
- Reporting technical & development fees
- The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations and sewer/highway Section Agreements
- Appointing and managing civil engineering consultants to produce highway and drainage designs.
- Co-ordinating the Robust Detail and Building Control submissions.
- Overseeing the initial geotechnical investigations, site archaeology and ecology requirements.
- Co-ordinating the structural engineering aspects and foundation design solutions for each development.
- Act as the project point of contact for the Construction and Commercial teams on each project.
- Apply for and co-ordinate the utility services for each project.
- The successful candidate will have excellent all-round communication skills, be highly self-motivated, able to work to under their own initiative as well as part of a tight team
- Proven experience working within residential housing and high-rise apartments schemes
- Accomplished Technical Co-ordinator or Design Co-ordinators with major scheme experience
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A construction/design related qualification e.g. HNC/HND/Degree
- Member of a professional body such as CIOB/RIBA/RICS desirable
The Senior Technical Coordinator will be joining a company that have several active sites across London, West Midlands and Oxfordshire with a strong land bank looking to invest more into the UK housing market in the future.
The salary is dependent on experience circa £55k plus £6250 car allowance.