Senior Site Manager
£55,000 - £65,000/annum Plus generous package
One of the UK’s largest PLC is currently looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager located in Shrewsbury. This company have been established for over 40 years, building high volume new homes across the UK. They have great knowledge and understanding of new build environment allowing them to provide high volume homes to an excellent standard. They have significant in-house expertise across Land, Technical, Commercial, Customer Care and Sales. Therefore, are looking for a Senior Site Manager who shares their values to delivering to a high standard.
The Senior Site Manager main duties will be to support the site team in the delivery of, traditional build, apartments and high volume with a high-quality spec. The sites in Shrewsbury is made up of 400 units and a JV with another well-known developer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven longevity with previous employers
- Current and relevant experience within the residential sector
- Has been a No1 Site Manager for a full project from start until completion
- From a trades or education background.
- Ensuring that the companies Health and Safety in line with company policies.
- To manager a high-volume mixed housing development.
- Liaising with N.H.B.C., building inspectors, architects, engineers and any other statutory bodies to ensure that developments are constructed in accordance with their requirements.
- Ability to use the company’s IT systems to provide information on progress and to communicate with other departments.
- Holding regular meetings with contractors and major suppliers to ensure maximum construction output with a high level of quality control.
- Managing all trades on site to ensure optimum quality control whilst maximising the output of each trade.
- Managing and motivating, where applicable, other members of staff under the direct control of the Site Manager.
- Monitoring and maintaining plant requirements and to ensure that plant is only on site whilst it is required for the works.
- CSCS and SMSTS qualifications are a must plus other industry standard.
- Our client is offering someone the opportunity to develop their career with a family run developer where you will be working closely with the Construction Director, Subcontractors, Buyers and the rest of the development team.
The salary is up to £65,000 plus generous package, fuel card and more.