A family run Developer who were established over 30 years ago are recruiting for a Senior Site Manager in Oxfordshire. They are at the forefront of residential development and build using traditional methods and also prefabrication, which they build off site, in their own factory, enabling them to deliver up to 30% quicker than their competitors.
The Senior Site Managers main duties will be to support the site team in the delivery of retirement, traditional build and high-end schemes. These projects will range from 18 to 60 units around Oxfordshire. You will also need to manage the construction activities on developments from subcontractors to handover and maintenance. The developer is looking for someone with a strong house building background that is a team player, positive and determined to get the job done to a high-quality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Proven longevity with previous employers
Current and relevant experience within the residential sector
Has been a No1 Site Manager for a full project from start until completion
From a trades or education background.
- Ensuring that the companies Health and Safety in line with company policies.
- To manager a high-volume mixed housing development.
- Liaising with N.H.B.C., building inspectors, architects, engineers and any other statutory bodies to ensure that developments are constructed in accordance with their requirements.
- Ability to use the company’s IT systems to provide information on progress and to communicate with other departments.
- Holding regular meetings with contractors and major suppliers to ensure maximum construction output with a high level of quality control.
- Managing all trades on site to ensure optimum quality control whilst maximising the output of each trade.
- Managing and motivating, where applicable, other members of staff under the direct control of the Site Manager.
- Monitoring and maintaining plant requirements and to ensure that plant is only on site whilst it is required for the works.
- CSCS and SMSTS qualifications are a must plus other industry standard.
- Our client is offering someone the opportunity to develop their career with a family run developer where you will be working closely with the Construction Director, Subcontractors, Buyers and the rest of the development team.
The salary is up to £65,000 plus generous package, fuel card and more.