An international multidisciplinary consultancy who offer Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Design and Development, Planning, Environment, Property, Defence & Government, Energy, Transport and more are recruiting for a number of Senior Quantity Surveyors / Employers Agent with experience of Property, with a specific focus on Industrial, Universities, Residential and.
Candidates must have experience of working for a consultancy and be chartered or working through their APC. At least 5 years of working for a consultancy in the UK, to understand UK contracts and the way in with British developments are delivered.
The Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent must have in-depth experience of various contracts and strong Procurement experience. Be capable of meeting clients expectations and working autonomously with the support of their colleagues.
Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent:
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Contract Administration
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, inquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Value engineering and life cycle costing
- Where appropriate, leading a cost management team, ensuring that they deliver on all of the above accountability
This is a great opportunity for a client facing, confident self starter to develop their career and work closely with the company Directors to deliver multimillion pound schemes across the Midlands. The company put a huge focus on personal and professional development to ensure that they are providing the best environment for success. With flexible working, a spacious open plan office and the ability to work remotely they are giving you every opportunity to succeed.
Salary is between £50,000 and £65,000 plus package.