Senior Quantity Surveyor
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50,000 - £70,000/annum
We are working with a client who is searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them as they grow their Birmingham office. The suitable Quantity Surveyor must be client facing and have experience five plus years experience of working for a professional consultancy in the UK and have experience of Retail and Commercial projects. Our client has a modern office in the centre of Birmingham city centre and are well placed in the market, with a very healthy pipeline of work over the next 12 months and more.
They work across the UK and internationally from their Birmingham and London offices and they have developed an impressive list of clients who they consistently win repeat business from due to their excellent industry knowledge and positive attitude to find solutions to problems.
Over the last 10 years they have gone from strength to strength and are continuing to grow their Birmingham and London offices.They do this by continuing to offer an exceptional service to their clients and also the opportunity to train, develop and progress the careers of their staff.
Project Management requirements:
This position requires an ambitious enthusiastic, chartered Quantity Surveyor to work within an exciting growing team to deliver key client accounts for a variety of clients. The individual will become an integral member of the team delivering a high-quality service on key client Commercial and Retail accounts.
This position requires a dynamic and enthusiastic team player with expertise in Quantity Surveying to lead key Projects and Client accounts by joining a forward thinking, rapidly expanding niche consultancy.
The role requires a highly capable individual with a high level of drive and ambition and strong organisational skills to develop and grow key client accounts in the retail and hospitality sectors.
This represents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become a figurehead with our clients and a senior player within the firm.
Reporting to an Associate Director undertaking a senior role to lead and manage a growing team on a variety of key client accounts and to explore and develop business opportunities.
The role will be wide ranging and will include the following:
- Overseeing the management and service delivery of multiple projects
- Client management
- A high degree of project delivery
- Management of multiple projects and project teams
- Business development (finding, leading and winning new fee commissions)
- Operational and Business management
- Ensuring Technical Excellence in our service delivery
- Candidate will probably be from a Consultancy background working in Quantity Surveying on hotels, residential and retail projects with successful experience of rollout programmes and a balanced mix of pre and post contract experience.
- Experience of new build and refurbishment pre and post contract work.
- Providing high quality early cost advice to our clients is an important function the candidate will have delivered.
They offer a very competitive salary, and on the job training for those who are interested in furthering their career.