I am currently recruiting for a well-known residential developer looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out all Commercial aspects of their projects and will work with the Project Design & Delivery teams to ensure projects are successfully delivered to achieve that high standard build.
This high-quality Developer currently has a site of over 300 units in South of Oxfordshire. They are now looking for an experience Senior Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record in delivering similar residential projects with a Quantity Surveyor degree.
- Manages Commercial performance to achieve high quality Commercial strategy and objectives across projects
- Complete training and personal development to enhance current and potential future role capability
- Deliver procurement within budget and on time across projects
- Manage the supply chain to ensure and demonstrate fair payments are processed on or before cutting off dates for all projects
- Fully understand and manage SMH cost allowances across all Projects, and ensure cost management against the same
- Works collaboratively with Project / Site Managers, Technical Managers and Sales Consultants
- Manage all commercial, legal, financial and administrative responsibilities with suppliers and contractors across projects effectively
- Monitor, control and implement sales additions across projects
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts for review with Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Contributes with the Project teams to the fair scoring of the supply chain every month
- Manages recoverable and non-recoverable variations, formally instructing the supply chain at fair rates and prices. Delivers the Profit Improvement Plan
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations. To develop and ensure safe working practices
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a company that have several active sites across South West, West Midlands and South Oxfordshire with a strong land bank looking to invest more into the UK housing market in the future.
The salary is up to £65,000 plus generous package, and more.