A multidisciplinary Real Estate consultancy based in Central London are looking for Project Planners with large scale project experience to join them with immediate affect.
They are constantly combining their traditional values with modern ways of working and always pushing the envelope on how projects can be delivered. Their innovative mind set has helped set them apart from their competitors and even during the tough times, they have not been forced into redundancies and are as secure now as they have ever been. With projects ranging from large regeneration, new build residential, commercial and office developments, there is a great range of projects to keep you constantly engaged and enough space for promotion and personal development.
As a Project Planner you would be expected to take on their values and attitude to delivering the best possible service for their clients, no matter how great or small.
Their team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Their clients value their proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality they deliver. As a result their people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Planner to work within their Real Estate Division, with a focus on supporting their Programme advisory and/or Commercial Developer team in London. Working within their award winning teams will give you the opportunity to work across some of their key clients. These clients include a high performing property developers, several blue-chip real estate businesses and household names. You will get the opportunity to meet with clients to discuss their projects and delivery thereof and advise them on realistic time frames
Project Planner requirements:
• To produce schedules for complex projects or linked projects forming programmes
• To help them to prepare tenders to secure new work
• To provide intelligence-based schedules for construction projects, using experience and site knowledge
• To analyse contractors’ schedules to identify excessive activity durations with a view to accelerating delivery
• NEC contracts and the contractual requirement to accept or reject contractor programmes
• Currently a Planner/Senior Planner with consultancy, contractor and/or client side experience
• Must use Primavera (P6) or Asta
• Experience working on projects ranging from £50m to £300m+ (within the UK market) • These projects must be new build/fit-out related across Residential, Mixed-use and Commercial
• Professionally/Degree qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management and engineering
If you would like to join an award winning consultancy and develop your career then please get in touch.