Senior Project Manager
€550 – 750 per day
We are working with a leading global FM service provider who are looking to take on an interim Senior Project Manager to oversee a single large mechanical and electrical data centre upgrade on a client site in Citywest.
- Full responsibility for delivering the data centre upgrade projects from end to end.
- Budgetary and financial control of the entirety of the project.
- Have full accountability for project compliance, QHSE and Programme and client interface for this project.
- Manage project team in delivering against the scope of works and focused on quality outcomes.
- Support the recruitment and management of project delivery teams/personnel.
- Undertake project meetings with client, sub-contractors and Vendors.
- Ensure company QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in the project.
- Take responsibility for keeping project documents up to date, complete and stored appropriately.
- Provide timely reports to the client/business in an agreed format as required.
- Manage projects in line with the relevant contract and commercial agreements.
- Check that the works comply with the provisions in the contractor(s) and / or sub-contractor(s) and with local regulations and local best practice presently in force or as amended from time to time, and to the satisfaction of the Client.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience as main Project Manager delivering large scale M&E projects
- Client facing project management skills, acting as the sole point of contact
- A background delivering projects in critical environments (data centres or pharmaceutical)
- Able to manage and direct a large projects team
- Previously held full budgetary responsibility for large scale projects
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion about your next move.