Interim Senior Project Manager
Competitive Day Rate £
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit an Interim Project Manager. The right candidate shall have previous experience within a healthcare environment, delivering projects.
- Interim Senior Project manager delivering a range of project work ranging in value
- Working on lifecycle projects
- Working on multiple projects at one time and to tight deadlines
- M&E, refurb and fit out projects
- Identify new opportunities for project work within the contract
- Manage the costings and effectiveness of the delivery
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with regulatory and statutory undertakings, H&S and Policies
- Source and manage the sub-contractors carrying out work and subsequently manage the project during the works
- Liaise with Operations and Maintenance teams
- Work with the client on all project work developed
- A Leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management.
- Has strong Managerial Experience - Managing Subcontractors.
- Holds relevant technical qualifications – Prince 2 and Hard service qualifications
- Comfortable working independently
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Ideally possesses a fabric, M&E and FM background
- Dynamic and forward thinking with the ability to adapt quickly and multitask
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call James Deeley on (phone number removed)