Our client is seeking a Chartered Senior Project Manager to join their award winning London City office. They are a very client focused company who put huge emphasis on personal relationships, form the most junior employee all the way through to the Directors. It is important that all of their Project Managers are capable of meeting with and presenting to their Blue Chip clients. With a very healthy work load they are now seeking a Senior Project Manager to help build residential, hotel and PRS schemes across the UK.
The consultancy offer Project Management and Cost Management to their clients and have consistently delivered market leading results. This is a very exciting time for the company as they are expanding their offering and completing projects across various sectors including, residential, hotel, retail, stadiums, office, commercial, education, health and more. Over the last ten years they have completed numerous exciting projects within the Real Estate arena and deliver world class Project Management, Cost Management and Management Consulting to predominantly for private, developer, investor led clients.
With a warm, friendly work environment they welcome input from every member of their team and encourage their employees to spend time with their clients and get to know them and how they can provide the best possible service.
Senior Project Manager:
- Manage the development from pre contract through to client hand over.
- Capable of managing your own time.
- Build client relationships and develop new business avenues.
- A mix of sector experience would be preferred.
- Work closely with the developer and pull together external teams on their behalf.
- Strong understanding of different contracts, including D&B, JCT and NEC
- Have an in-depth understanding of the clients needs and how to best deliver the clients brief.
This opportunity would suit a Senior Project Manager who has had a traditional career to date working for a Professional Project Management consultancy and wants to progress their career with a forward thinking, versatile company. The opportunity to join this company has arisen due to their repeated client list and the amount of work they are winning off their competitors.
The company are offering a base salary between £50,000 and £75,000 plus benefits.