Senior Project Manager
£50k + Car Allowance + Package
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a Mechanical or Electrical background to join a Global Facilities Management Service Provider, working in the Wiltshire area.
Our client delivers hard FM services across several military bases and you will work closely with the FM team and the client to develop a pipeline of works which may include refurbishments, fit outs, plant upgrades, installation of new M&E building services and lifecycle works.
The successful Senior PM will have a strong line management skill with experience in delivering verity of projects to completion and will be responsible for budget management through to handover.
- Experience in line management of several PM’s
- Able to deliver project values of up to £20m annually
- Project Management with relevant role experience.
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifications are highly desirable, as is Prince 2
- Experience of site works monitoring with installation inspections & measurement.
- CDM experience
- Experience with sub-contractors
- Understanding of model contract forms: JCT, NEC, GC Works etc.
- Budget management experience and commercial awareness.
- Experience of managing Client facing Project Works services across a diverse multi-site TFM portfolio.
- IOSH Certification.
- Experience of leading in H&S and welfare for own project works and those of others
- Well-developed communication, influencing and motivational skills
- Cost management and control, and quality monitoring
To apply for this position please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
Project Manager / PM / Projects / Facilities / Facilities Management / FM / Production / Mechanical / Electrical / M&E / Building Services / M&E / Wiltshire / Project Manager